Updated: March, 2022
Intellitonic LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website and associated services located at https://www.intellitonic.com.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Services and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and control access to our website and associated Services. By using this website, or signing up for our services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information strictly to provide and control access to the website and Services. This information is not used outside of granting and controlling access/authentication to the website and Services. All data gathered for analytic purposes is analyzed strictly for monitoring traffic and determining the type of client usage when interacting with the Service its hosted website domain.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”) for user-initiated communications (i.e. web forms). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Contact phone number
- First name and last name
- Anonymized Cookies and Usage Data (Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager Targeting)
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Use of Data
Intellitonic LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis of anonymous metrics so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Intellitonic LLC will make, to the best of its abilities, every effort to comply with all previous, current, and future amendments to the European Union’s standard known as the General Data Protection Regulation. The adherence complies with (but is not strictly limited to):
- Information held by Intellitonic and the Service does not collect any additional information beyond what is strictly necessary for the client to access and use the application, and what is strictly necessary for Intellitonic to provide and control access to the application.
- Upon request, Intellitonic will delete any and all customer, client, or requester information that we have on file. While we do not maintain email lists, and regularly audit our stored data, we maintain an ability to delete all associated data (such as personal phone number or service credentials) should it be requested. This can be accomplished by emailing either [email protected] or [email protected]
- Intellitonic does not transmit personal data to ANY third party aside from the anonymous metrics sent to Google via the Google Analytics Platform, nor does Intellitonic use this personal data for any reason outside the scope(s) listed within this policy.
- Per Article 39, Intellitonic does not have a designated Data Protection Officer but requests for information that are on file can be forwarded to [email protected] The designated respondent will process requests for any and all information the application has on file providing the requestor is the respective owner of such information and can prove themselves as such. The GDPR and industry standard to process these requests is one month, however Intellitonic will make every effort to respond within five to seven business days, time which should be allocated by the requestor in order to prove the requestors identity as well as compile and securely send the requested information.
- Data breaches – Intellitonic takes security and data information integrity as one of the most critical aspects of the Service. In order to provide the customers and clients with the most secure platform that can be reasonably achieved, this may result in application downtime as well as critical updates necessary to promote a “security first” development strategy. Any and all data breaches will be investigated, and users will be notified immediately following any such events, with continual updates. Intellitonic itself does not have readable access to sensitive information (such as passwords), and thus any breach of information integrity will result in encrypted data that cannot be used maliciously.
- Per Article 17, the user/client has the right to erasure, that is to say they have the right to request their information no longer be held on file. In order to achieve this, requests for erasure (from both the email subscription service and the application itself) will be logical and user-friendly. Once the request for removal, erasure, or cancellation is received, the data Intellitonic has on file will be expeditiously removed, and a confirmation will be sent to the user/client.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to register or use this application or Service, regardless of parental consent, and will hold all parties responsible for upholding these regulations. Any attempts to circumnavigate these provisions will result in immediate termination of the offending accounts, and offending parties may be subject to further legal recourse.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Intellitonic LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Intellitonic LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.