Nash’s team was growing across Washington state, so they wanted to bring in more clients. They thought Google AdWords would be a great way to bring in new traffic. They hired a friend savvy with online copy to create and manage the campaigns; however, being new to the platform, their savvy friend realized that he was in over his head.
Nash started looking for an agency that specialized in marketing for consultants.
Solutions for Consultant Marketing
Intellitonic and Nash Consulting started working together in early August 2016. After determining goals, we launched our digital marketing efforts later that month.
- Google AdWords: We reviewed existing campaign data, created a new, more organized and optimized campaign, and established a solid maintenance schedule.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): To better align with the AdWords campaign, we implemented targeted, local SEO tactics and optimized website copy.
- LinkedIn paid advertising: LinkedIn is a great place to target management and executive types. Together, we created an audience base of people with job titles and age ranges likely able to secure workplace consultants and refreshing content to speak to them while maintaining brand consistency.
- User experience design (UX): To be honest, we weren’t getting the results we were looking for with our aforementioned efforts. But after digging into Google Analytics and reviewing recordings from heat mapping software, we realized that users likely weren’t converting because there were too many calls-to-action (CTA). As a result, we reduced the number of CTAs and added contact forms to each service page for clarity.
Overall, we brought in more new users who viewed more pages for a longer amount of time. In other words, we brought in more relevant traffic.
- Diversified website traffic channels to include paid and direct
- Increased sessions by 607%
- Increased new users by 411%
- Increased pages per sessions from 1.12 to 2.54
- Increased average session duration from 5 seconds to 2 minutes and 10 seconds
- Proven relevant AdWords traffic via search terms like “management training”, “seattle leadership consultant”, “corporate team building companies washington state”, and more
Would you like more relevant traffic to your website? Contact us now and we can formulate a digital marketing plan based on your goals and budget!